top headliners
We offer graphics for stories such as banners, story posters , and story backgrounds. Our number one goal is to give our customers the best quality graphics that makes you want to come and request for more. If you own a site and want a header, we also make site headers as well as site affiliate buttons . All it takes is 3 easy steps. Just read the rules, fill out the form with details and hit submit. So why don't you come and give a try? Still hesitating? Well go and check out the past works of our designer and then make your decision to request or not to request. We hope though, that you choose to request.


it is a once in a lifetime chance.
visit our friends
archives
Powered by ShoutJax
FAQs
Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Name: Top Headliners
Previous Name: `D-Vyrus Designs
Opened May 1, 2011
Revamped June 9, 2012
Founder: kaejis



Do you have a question? Need some help? Have some feedback?
Contact us through our email address[ here ]
Please do not spam our inbox as we are giving it out publicly
for a better way to communicate with our clients.
 

If you have a question, you can email us, comment on our AFF story, comment on our AFF profile wall, or even leave a tag in our shoutbox. If you do leave a shout in the Shoutbox, please leave link your story url or your email. To learn how to link it, read down below #008.

#001. What is the reason behind the name of the site?
---> The reason behind the name Top Headliners Design was because we aim to make our designs the top. Our motto being 'our designs be making headlines' tells it all. We hope with our high quality designs that in the future it will be among the many other tops design sites.

#002. Why did the name of the site change?
---> The original name of the site had been `D-Vyrus Designs. The motto for then was 'sensational designs that you can't get enough of.' The change in name occurred because I, dvyue, had bought the domain for an international forum dedicated to MYNAME however, the forum had merged with the other international forum that there was no use for the domain anymore. Since I bought the domain for two years, I had to put it to use. And in order for the domain to be put to use, the site had to do a name change.

#003. Who makes the layouts?
---> I, dvyue, codes the layouts myself. I am sorry if the alignments are off. I do not have a 1024x768 screen. I have a widescreen therefore the alignments are fine on my computer, so I do apologize if the alignments are off. I've been coding layouts for my site after I was mentored by Chazzie @ Dorkistic Designs. I owe her a lot. Most of the elements I use to code if not from w3schools I've gotten them from other design sites that offer resources or I've Googled it to get the elements.

#004. What softwares do our designers use?
---> All, if not, most of our designers use Adobe Photoshop to make their designs. Some use programs like GIMP or Paint or another software.

#005. Do we offer tutorials, resources, or freebies?
---> We do not offer tutorials or resources. However, if you want some resources to help you with designing or coding, just inform us and we will give you some fellow sites that do supply resources and tutorials. Now for freebies, we do not give away freebies. The only freebies would be layouts, and I, dvyue, personally only do those freebie layouts when I am bored. If you'd like a layout, do request from our fellow affiliate site Dorkistic Designs.

#006. What is the fastest way to get a response from Top Headliners Design?
---> The fastest way would be to contact us by email.

#007. Where can I find the email so I can contact Top Headliners Design?
---> The email can be found above.

#008. Is it okay if I request from another site because I didn't know if my request was accepted?
---> It is not okay. We have a REQUEST STATUS page found under the STATUS link in the menu. There you can check for your pending request. Give the us at least 48hours to update the page. I, rialove, update everything on my own so I do apologize if you do not see your request up there right then and there.We do not notify you if we've accepted, you have to check for yourself. We also update our accepted request through our Twitter account. We do notify you once it is done.

 #009. Can I request for a poster for my story if I want to use it for different poster for every chapters?
---> Sorry you cannot request from us if you have requested from another site. That is the basic rule. However, the only exception is if you are writing a one shot series then can you have more than one poster and we'll be willing to make the poster for you. But if it's for one long story but you just want to display different posters, we are sorry but we cannot make that design.

#010. Can I request from you if the site I had requested from haven't made my poster?
---> The only way for us to make a poster for you even if you've applied to another site is if the site is on hiatus or you have been getting no response back from them. If that is the case, where they have not been replying to you and it's been past 3 weeks since you requested, please let us know when you apply.

#011. How many times can I request here?
You can request as many times as you want as long as it's for different stories, you follow my rules, and you didn't request from another site for the same story you requested here.


<< any further questions regarding graphic request, email us >>

javascripts: JavaScript Free Code 
hover property: Empress Cafe
css transitions: w3schools
designed by: kaejis
programs: Photoshop CS6
host: Blogger
images: google

 

Labels:

Post a Comment




free counters


GO TO TOP
Designed by kaejis Compatible in Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome